Descendants visit Christoph Stone House

Descendants visit Christoph Stone House

Descendants of Michael and Anna Barbara Christoph, the original owners of the Christoph Stone House, visited the historic dwelling June 10. From left, Steve Christoph, Mary Christoph, Joan Christoph Sloan, Phyllis Christoph March and Ronald March. The Christoph Stone House, built around 1855, will be open to the public Sunday, June 30, from 1-4 p.m., and the last Sunday of summer months from 1-4 p.m.