Tom and Mona Schemmel, of Farley, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary at Breitbach’s Country Dining in Balltown. Joining them were: Leasha, Steve and Rose Wiebers, of Urbana; Klista, Peter, Gannon, Mylah, Karlyn, Lambert and Leland Mels, of Perry; Koren Schemmel, of Roswell, Ga.; Marla…
Robert and Miriam (Schaefer) Eick, of Dyersville, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary Sept. 20 by having lunch with the Rev. Mark Nemmers, the priest who married them. Family and friends will gather for dinner at Cheddar’s in Cedar Rapids after 4 p.m. Mass at St. Matthew.
Richard and Jean (Sauser) Mescher, of Dyersville, are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary Sept. 1 at the 8:30 Mass at the Basilica of St. Francis Xavier with their family.
Jim Kluesner and Donna (Krapfl) Kluesner were married July 21, 1959. To celebrate their 60th anniversary, their children hosted a family party at Pinicon Ridge at Central City. A party was held at Luxemburg City Park for the Kluesner family July 21 and a party for the Krapfl family July 20, …
Bob and Pat Meinert, of Dyersville, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in LaCrosse, Wis. June 14 at Freight House Restaurant with a family dinner. They also celebrated June 15 with a celebration party held and hosted by their children at the Four Sisters overlooking the Mississippi Ri…
Alvin “Shorty” and Doris Hermsen, of Dyersville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary Jan. 12, 2019 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the K of C Hall in Dyersville with a family dinner.
Paul and Stella Helle, of Dyersville, are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house dinner reception at the Worthington Memorial Hall Sept. 9 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. All family and friends are invited to attend.
Ron and Joyce Lansing, of Luxemburg, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary Saturday, Sept. 1 at Holy Trinity Church in Luxemburg with Rosary at 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. mass of Thanksgiving and blessing by Rev Noah Diehm. An open house will follow at Promise Land Winery (Great River Road…
John and Sue Lukasik, of rural Holy Cross, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary at St. Francis of Assisi Church in Balltown Aug. 4. A party of family and friends then gathered at Breitbach’s Country Dining.
- UPDATE: Murder trial: Son testifies he lost sight of dad on morning of mother's killing
- Engelkens a family for all (sports) seasons
- Dubuque murder trial: Husband searched internet for info on punishment of cheating spouses, location of organs
- UPDATE: Dubuque murder trial: Woman stabbed by corn rake 'at least twice, possibly 3 times,' pathologist says
- Dubuque murder trial: On the stand, husband denies killing wife, explains internet searches
- Dubuque murder trial: Son testifies he lost sight of dad on morning of killing, while doctor questions story of accidental death
- UPDATE: Dubuque murder trial: Prosecutor argues only husband could have killed wife, while defense point to it being someone else
- Dubuque murder trial: Field manager testifies about affair with woman slain with corn rake
- Authorities: Drug deal dispute leads to fight in Farley
- Mullis murder trial set to begin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.