Howard and Shirley Rettenmeier, of Dyersville, are celebrating their 65-wedding anniversary.
Dyersville residents Don and Dianne Kramer celebrated 50 years of marriage Aug. 16. Don Kramer, originally of Earlville and Dianne Beckmann, of Dyersville, were married in 1969 at a noon Mass in St. Francis Xavier Basilica. During their 50 years together, they’ve lived in Cedar Falls, Grundy…
Walter “Hub” and Doris Kramer, of Worthington, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary Oct. 6 with a Mass at 9 a.m. at St. Paul church followed by a family reception at Country Junction.
Tom and Mona Schemmel, of Farley, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary at Breitbach’s Country Dining in Balltown. Joining them were: Leasha, Steve and Rose Wiebers, of Urbana; Klista, Peter, Gannon, Mylah, Karlyn, Lambert and Leland Mels, of Perry; Koren Schemmel, of Roswell, Ga.; Marla…
Robert and Miriam (Schaefer) Eick, of Dyersville, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary Sept. 20 by having lunch with the Rev. Mark Nemmers, the priest who married them. Family and friends will gather for dinner at Cheddar’s in Cedar Rapids after 4 p.m. Mass at St. Matthew.
Richard and Jean (Sauser) Mescher, of Dyersville, are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary Sept. 1 at the 8:30 Mass at the Basilica of St. Francis Xavier with their family.
Jim Kluesner and Donna (Krapfl) Kluesner were married July 21, 1959. To celebrate their 60th anniversary, their children hosted a family party at Pinicon Ridge at Central City. A party was held at Luxemburg City Park for the Kluesner family July 21 and a party for the Krapfl family July 20, …
Bob and Pat Meinert, of Dyersville, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in LaCrosse, Wis. June 14 at Freight House Restaurant with a family dinner. They also celebrated June 15 with a celebration party held and hosted by their children at the Four Sisters overlooking the Mississippi Ri…
Alvin “Shorty” and Doris Hermsen, of Dyersville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary Jan. 12, 2019 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the K of C Hall in Dyersville with a family dinner.
Paul and Stella Helle, of Dyersville, are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house dinner reception at the Worthington Memorial Hall Sept. 9 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. All family and friends are invited to attend.
- Dubuque County man sentenced to 25 years for sexually abusing girl
- Generous act and facelift for J&R Fashions
- CORRECTED: IDPH announces 66 new cases in Iowa, two more deaths
- Farley residents to be surveyed about future of local Dubuque County Library branch
- IDPH reports 88 new cases today, 5 in Dubuque County, 1 in Jones County
- Multiple cars broken into overnight, Chief asks residents to lock doors
- K&K Logo volunteers make face masks
- NEI3A continuing to provide key services
- IDPH announces 38 new cases, 4 in Dubuque County on Sunday
- New Vienna farm building destroyed in early-morning blaze
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.