Emery Anne Merkes, daughter of Jason and Shelley Merkes, of Worthington, was baptized Nov. 9, 2019 at St. Joseph, Farley.
Chad and Jody Kluesner, of Worthington, are announcing the birth of their daughter Mae Catherine. She was born Sept. 5, 2019 at MercyOne Dubuque. She weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces and was 20 inches long.
• Mark and Val O’Brien of Dubuque, are announcing the birth of their daughter Scarlett Rose O’Brien. She was born at Mercy One in Dubuque May 18 at 1:57 a.m. She weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 21 inches long.
Camden Michael Konzen, son of Mike and Ashley Konzen of Dyersville, received the sacrament of baptism June 2 at St. Francis Xavier Basilica in Dyersville. Camden wore the baptismal outfit that his father wore.
Rowan Rae Konzen, daughter of Mike and Ashley Konzen, of Dyersville, received the sacrament of baptism on Sept. 24 at St. Francis Xavier Basilica in Dyersville with the Rev. Quint officiating. Rowan wore the baptismal gown that her mother and grandmother wore.
Willow Delight Heiderscheit, daughter of Troy and Megan Heiderscheit, of Farley, received the sacrament of baptism on Oct. 18 at St. Clement’s Church in Bankston with Deacon Dan O’Connell officiating.
Kash Joseph Cusic, son of Brian and Aimee (Eilbeck) Cusic, of North Liberty, received the sacrament of baptism on Sept. 13 at St. Thomas More Church in North Liberty with the Rev. Page officiating. Godparents for Kash are Amy Cusic and Jake Evans, both of North Liberty.
Trent Carl Lansing, son of Steve and Carmen Lansing, of Dyersville, received the sacrament of baptism on Aug. 16 at St. Francis Xavier Basilica in Dyersville with the Rev. Dole officiating.
Aubrey Ann Clemen, daughter of Doug and Erin Clemen, of Marion, was baptized on May 17 at St. Joseph Church in Marion. Godparents are Curt Clemen, of Holy Cross, and Megan McAllister, of Dyersville.
Asher Bryce Hageman, son of Bill and Ruby Hageman, of Fennimore, Wis., was baptized on June 6 at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Fennimore. Godparents are Andy Hageman, of Dyersville, and Bet Laarm, of Austin, Texas.
James William Kreeb, son of Matt and Jennifer Kreeb, of Dyersville, was baptized May 16 at St. Francis Xavier Basilica in Dyersville. Godparents are Chad Ostwinkle, of Dyersville, and Sierra Phipps, of Alta.
Lana Charlene Link, daughter of Jonathan and Jennifer Link, of Balltown, was baptized April 25 at St. Francis Catholic Church, Balltown. Godparents are Jessica Caldwell, of Dubuque, and Matthew Link, of Balltown.
Jayden John Willenborg, son of Jeff and Melissa Willenborg, of Dyersville, was baptized on April 25 at St. Francis Xavier Basilica in Dyersville by the Rev. Jeffrey Dole. Godparents are Melanie Mueller, of Dyersville, and Chad Wessels, of Hopkinton.
Nova Grace DeShaw, daughter of Ryan and Jennifer DeShaw, of Dyersville, was baptized April 26 at St. Paul Catholic Church in Worthington. Godparents are Ange Pickering, of Cedar Rapids, and Jamie Kenkel, of Dubuque.
Leon Joseph Kluesner, son of Chad and Jody (Gotto) Kluesner, of Worthington; Zach Joseph Kluesner, son of Robbie and Julie (Kauffmann) Kluesner, of Worthington; and Remme Mae Schemmel, daughter of Thomas and Stacie (Kluesner) Schemmel, of Farley, were baptized on Feb. 1 at St. Paul Church in…
- Dubuque County man sentenced to 25 years for sexually abusing girl
- Generous act and facelift for J&R Fashions
- CORRECTED: IDPH announces 66 new cases in Iowa, two more deaths
- Farley residents to be surveyed about future of local Dubuque County Library branch
- IDPH reports 88 new cases today, 5 in Dubuque County, 1 in Jones County
- Multiple cars broken into overnight, Chief asks residents to lock doors
- K&K Logo volunteers make face masks
- NEI3A continuing to provide key services
- IDPH announces 38 new cases, 4 in Dubuque County on Sunday
- New Vienna farm building destroyed in early-morning blaze
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.