Keisha Lee Rausch and Dane William Bergfeld, of Epworth, announce their upcoming marriage.
Callie Lansing and Chris Nurczyk, of Joliet, Ill., are announcing their engagement and upcoming marriage. Parents of the couple are Dave and Becky Lansing, of Worthington and Mike and Kelly Nurczyk, of Channahon, Ill.
Daryl and Rosie Nurre, of Dyersville, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Michelle Nurre, to Jacob McGuire. He is the son of Jon McGuire of Rock Island, Ill. and Lisa and Bruce Simmers of Acworth, Ga.
Andrew Waldo, of Marshfield, Wis., and Marissa Miller, of Cascade, announce their engagement and upcoming marriage. Parents of the couple are Chris and Laura Waldo, of Marshfield, Wis., and Ron and Donna Miller, of Cascade.
- UPDATE: Murder trial: Son testifies he lost sight of dad on morning of mother's killing
- Engelkens a family for all (sports) seasons
- Dubuque murder trial: Husband searched internet for info on punishment of cheating spouses, location of organs
- UPDATE: Dubuque murder trial: Woman stabbed by corn rake 'at least twice, possibly 3 times,' pathologist says
- Dubuque murder trial: On the stand, husband denies killing wife, explains internet searches
- Dubuque murder trial: Son testifies he lost sight of dad on morning of killing, while doctor questions story of accidental death
- UPDATE: Dubuque murder trial: Prosecutor argues only husband could have killed wife, while defense point to it being someone else
- Dubuque murder trial: Field manager testifies about affair with woman slain with corn rake
- Authorities: Drug deal dispute leads to fight in Farley
- Mullis murder trial set to begin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.