The first president of the Tri-County Sportsmen Club is stepping down after 34 years as the head of the group. Ed Lukan has been with the Sportsmen since its inception back in 1985, but he is ready to hand the reins to the next generation.
The crown for the Iowa Dairy Princess was handed to a Sherrill teenager at the Iowa State Fair in August. Julie Hammerand, 18, won the competition and will serve as a goodwill ambassador for Iowa farmers over the next 12 months.
- Lukan steps down as Tri-County Sportsman president
- Chicken wing fanatics will flock to Wingfest
- Kenneth and Margaret Jasper
- New Vienna Tractor Pull to benefit Bankston family
- Council hears additional info on bridge
- Stillman's dream lives on
- Sherrill teen crowned Iowa Dairy Princess
- Bobcats roll over Raiders, 48-20
- Beckman sweeps WD
- Police Report, Sept. 4
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.