Major League Baseball is set to take center stage at the Field of Dreams this summer. Baseball fans and movie lovers will be coming to the Dyersville area by the bunches to experience this historic event. But a game isn’t the only thing that will be taking place as it was recently announced …
One of Dyersville’s most active and recognizable non-profits has a host of new faces in leadership roles heading into what is promising to be an extremely busy summer.
The Western Dubuque boys’ bowling team have won state championships in 2011, 2012 and 2018. Following their Bobcats Class 2A State-Qualifying Meet, Feb. 18, they gave themselves a chance to bring home another state championship.
- Restaurant in Farley sees growing business
- Report: Man passed out behind wheel with foot on gas, speedometer reads 120 m.p.h.
- Day 2: 1A — Wulfekuhle earns a spot on the medal stand
- Day 1: 3A — All four Bobcats advance to day two
- Bear Creek ready for revamp
- Day 1: 1A — Wulfekuhle heads to quarterfinals
- Day 3: 1A — Wulfekuhle finishes fifth
- KDST named Business of the Year
- Day 3: 3A — WD's Nauman takes seventh
- Beyond the Game announces schedule
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.