Cyril and Alvina Gassmann raised their family in Holy Cross during the mid-1950s. Six children spanning 20 years grew up in a small house located on the north side of town. They eventually spread out across Dubuque County and the country, but Father Time has brought them back together.
You don’t need to drive very far on any summer night to find a baseball game going on somewhere in Dubuque County, as the area is rich in baseball history. With the Chicago White Sox and New York Yankees slated to play the first Major League Baseball game in Iowa Thursday, Aug, 13, at the Fi…
Western Dubuque’s wrestling team won 12 of 14 weight classes as the Bobcats blasted their way to a 59-6 win over Dubuque Senior in the Mississippi Valley Conference dual meet held at Epworth, Jan. 16.
- Unique baseball event announced for area
- Time brings siblings back together
- Dubuque County woman competes in national ag pageant
- FarmTek expands to meet present, future needs
- CJ Beeps Equipment opens up shop
- Authorities: Intoxicated Farley man rear-ends sheriff deputy
- Council signs off on new revenue bond
- Thomas Richard Wild
- Beckman teacher named finalist for agriculture award
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.