The Dyersville chief of police told the council Monday his department’s relatively low compensation rates compared to surrounding areas are causing officers to seek employment elsewhere.
- Two more resign from police department
- Bobcats are ready to compete at state
- Man facing multiple charges after spitting on law enforcement
- Harris signs with University of Mississippi
- Local artist on display in Dubuque
- Christmas season kicks off in Holy Cross
- Blazers prepare for state championships
- Young Wildcat dancers will compete in Des Moines
- Pothoff enters race for Supervisor position
- David C. Kirsch
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.