The COVID-19 pandemic halted all school activities a few weeks ago. Schools either shut down for the foreseeable future or went digital. This left the parents of the students in a tough position with having to watch their kids every day while entertaining them and making sure their education…
Iowa Democratic announced an updated County Convention process to be conducted remotely over the month of April. The updated, non-present County Convention process gives County Party leaders options on how to conduct their convention, including online or by mail.
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Foundation for the Future of Delaware County is providing help where it’s most needed.
Several students from the Moser School of Dance and Gymnastics have been nominated for awards through the National USTA Power Tumbling organization and by the Iowa USTA organization for the 2020 competition season.
- First case of COVID-19 confirmed in Delaware County
- Dubuque County supervisors consider 'shelter-in-place' order, though authority unclear
- Schools being closed forces parents to adjust
- College students Zoom to online classes
- After county attorney's opinion, Dubuque County supervisors drop consideration of shelter-in-place order
- Reynolds closes more businesses; tells state to stay home — but doesn't order it
- Organizers cancel Midwest Pride in Your Ride
- CORRECTED: IDPH announces 66 new cases in Iowa, two more deaths
- Dubuque County man sentenced to 25 years for sexually abusing girl
- COMMENTARY: Life is changing without sports
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.