Steve (Punk) Georgen, of Farley, passed away on Sept. 9 after a long battle with lung and blood cancer.
Over 300 participants turned out for the first Pink Run N’ Rally 5K run/walk sponsored by Bar Raising Fitness in Dyersville. Event proceeds went to the Pink Hummingbird Project, a non-profit organization that focuses on providing care packages for patients as they navigate treatments.
Western Dubuque’s entire scoring five finished in the top-35 to give the Bobcats’ a fifth-place finish in the girls’ varsity portion of the Mississippi Valley Conference’s Mississippi Divisional race in Iowa City, Oct. 14.
Due to an increase in positive COVID-19 cases over the past two weeks, Western Dubuque High School will require masks of all students and staff beginning Thursday, Oct. 14.
- Mi-T-M becomes employee-owned
- Kids sell lemonade to thank hospice for helping their grandpa
- WD hosts annual Dance Off
- New Vienna man charged with assault with intent to commit sexual abuse
- Blazers complete perfect regular season
- Sheriff: Teen sexually assault at county park
- Man pleads guilty to sex crimes with 2 Delaware County girls
- Shirley A. Nadermann
- Police: Man arrested after chase tops 100 mph
- Three vie to represent Dyersville's Ward 3