On Monday night, the council unanimously agreed to accept a grant that will ultimately help facilitate the paving of Dyersville’s roughly 3,600-foot portion of the Heritage Trail along Beltline Road, but the proposed local match was met with some objection from several councilmembers.
Maquoketa Valley, 2019 Tri-Rivers Conference regular-season champion, showed it is poised to make a run at a second consecutive title, sweeping Class 1A No. 13 Edgewood-Colesburg, 3-0, in Edgewood, Sept.17.
A recent decision by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) allows area schools to continue summer meal programs in their districts will allow schools to continue serving free meals to students during the fall months.
- A different Vibe hits Dyersville
- Exit Realty is a growing firm
- Preservation effort underway at Basilica
- Council accepts Heritage Trail paving grant
- Local Pizza Huts permanently close
- Driver injured when semi strikes vehicle in Peosta
- Dubuque County's state-reported 14-day positivity rate tops 15%, 1 of 2 school benchmarks
- New business offers healthy drink options
- Ball receives Wickham Educational Service Award
- 2 injured in crash near Dyersville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.