The first case of the omicron variant of COVID-19 in Delaware County has been confirmed. This variant spreads more easily than the original virus and nationally has become the dominant strain of COVID-19.
- Stegers take over ownership of the Palace Saloon
- Charges related to meth dismissed against Dyersville man
- Bobcat marching band performs at Alamo Bowl
- Catherine ‘Kay’ Thier
- Dyersville explores creating ‘float park’
- Robert S. Butts
- John F. Althoff
- Woman sentenced to probation for theft of smoker from Dubuque grocery store
- Jury finds Farley man guilty of sexual assault at UNI dorm
- Council confirms new fire chief, other appointments
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.