WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden’s COVID-19 vaccination campaign hit a snag when federal regulators recommended a “pause” in administering Johnson & Johnson shots. But the White House portrayed the action as important validation of his measured approach throughout the rollout.
- Court reporter promotes profession
- Police report, April 7
- Maiers celebrates 100 years
- New taproom, coffee shop to open as neighbors in Peosta
- Donald Offermann
- Western Dubuque will present Elf
- Dubuque County holds annual dairy banquet
- Authorities: Child struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Peosta
- Handing over the reins
- 'He was very good to us': Rev. John O'Connor remembered by many
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.