Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey is encouraging Iowans to nominate deserving farmers for the 2016 Iowa Conservation Farmer of the Year Award.
Farmers wishing to maximize crop yields may find their answers by viewing satellite imagery of their fields. A program offered by SilverEdge Cooperative in Edgewood allows crop producers to view historical satellite data of their fields to help them make better business decisions in the future.
An outbreak of avian flu and the deaths of more than seven million birds have strained poultry producers around the state. Though it poses little risk to humans, preventive measures aim to stop the spread of the illness.
The Holstein Association USA has named 12 Distinguished Junior Member semifinalists, the highest honor available to a junior member, bestowed upon those aged 17 to 21 and demonstrating their lifetime commitment to the Holstein breed.
- Dubuque County man sentenced to 25 years for sexually abusing girl
- Generous act and facelift for J&R Fashions
- CORRECTED: IDPH announces 66 new cases in Iowa, two more deaths
- Farley residents to be surveyed about future of local Dubuque County Library branch
- IDPH reports 88 new cases today, 5 in Dubuque County, 1 in Jones County
- Multiple cars broken into overnight, Chief asks residents to lock doors
- K&K Logo volunteers make face masks
- NEI3A continuing to provide key services
- IDPH announces 38 new cases, 4 in Dubuque County on Sunday
- New Vienna farm building destroyed in early-morning blaze
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.