Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey is encouraging Iowans to nominate deserving farmers for the 2016 Iowa Conservation Farmer of the Year Award.
Farmers wishing to maximize crop yields may find their answers by viewing satellite imagery of their fields. A program offered by SilverEdge Cooperative in Edgewood allows crop producers to view historical satellite data of their fields to help them make better business decisions in the future.
An outbreak of avian flu and the deaths of more than seven million birds have strained poultry producers around the state. Though it poses little risk to humans, preventive measures aim to stop the spread of the illness.
The Holstein Association USA has named 12 Distinguished Junior Member semifinalists, the highest honor available to a junior member, bestowed upon those aged 17 to 21 and demonstrating their lifetime commitment to the Holstein breed.
- 'Field of Dreams' actor buying iconic Dyersville building
- Dubuque County health officials begin asking smaller cities to mandate masks as COVID-19 cases surge
- Beckman FFA student prepares for future
- The 'interesting side:' Back of Dubuque County ballots features governance of local programs
- Council looks at city specific numbers
- Moser School celebrates 50 years
- Election Preview, Dubuque County Board of Supervisors: Republican challenger aims to bring integrity, sheriff's department experience to position
- Peosta Elementary gets local taste
- Lou and Mary Ronnebaum card shower
- Wulfekuhle passionate about pork
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.