Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey is encouraging Iowans to nominate deserving farmers for the 2016 Iowa Conservation Farmer of the Year Award.
Farmers wishing to maximize crop yields may find their answers by viewing satellite imagery of their fields. A program offered by SilverEdge Cooperative in Edgewood allows crop producers to view historical satellite data of their fields to help them make better business decisions in the future.
An outbreak of avian flu and the deaths of more than seven million birds have strained poultry producers around the state. Though it poses little risk to humans, preventive measures aim to stop the spread of the illness.
The Holstein Association USA has named 12 Distinguished Junior Member semifinalists, the highest honor available to a junior member, bestowed upon those aged 17 to 21 and demonstrating their lifetime commitment to the Holstein breed.
As expected, the Western Dubuque School Board approved moving the school start date back to Monday, Aug. 24 to give district officials more time to prepare for a year that will be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Beloved former Western Dubuque superintendent dies at age 91
- WD releases additional Return to Learn details
- 'If You Build It Exhibit' to open Friday
- Sources: MLB cancels Field of Dreams matchup, to hold game in Dyersville next year
- Wayne Drexler
- Saddle up and learn
- Dubuque County Board of Health pushes mask mandate
- Elizabeth Ann Heims
- Fun for all at Epworth parade
- Peosta council OKs first reading of ATV/UTV ordinance, unsure of golf carts
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.