Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey is encouraging Iowans to nominate deserving farmers for the 2016 Iowa Conservation Farmer of the Year Award.
Farmers wishing to maximize crop yields may find their answers by viewing satellite imagery of their fields. A program offered by SilverEdge Cooperative in Edgewood allows crop producers to view historical satellite data of their fields to help them make better business decisions in the future.
An outbreak of avian flu and the deaths of more than seven million birds have strained poultry producers around the state. Though it poses little risk to humans, preventive measures aim to stop the spread of the illness.
The Holstein Association USA has named 12 Distinguished Junior Member semifinalists, the highest honor available to a junior member, bestowed upon those aged 17 to 21 and demonstrating their lifetime commitment to the Holstein breed.
With recent guidance from the federal government, Dubuque County staff have started planning an approach to spending the millions of dollars the county will receive via the American Rescue Plan.
- Peosta Elementary hosts fundraiser
- ATVs to hit streets Friday
- Bell wins Wickham teaching award
- Police report, June 9
- Authorities ID man killed in rollover crash in Dubuque County
- 2021 state baseball tournament moves to Carroll, Iowa City
- Downtown Summer Nights kick off June 12
- Western Dubuque softball improves to 8-0
- Bobcats nip Blazers
- Bobcats finish sixth at state
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.