Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey is encouraging Iowans to nominate deserving farmers for the 2016 Iowa Conservation Farmer of the Year Award.
Farmers wishing to maximize crop yields may find their answers by viewing satellite imagery of their fields. A program offered by SilverEdge Cooperative in Edgewood allows crop producers to view historical satellite data of their fields to help them make better business decisions in the future.
An outbreak of avian flu and the deaths of more than seven million birds have strained poultry producers around the state. Though it poses little risk to humans, preventive measures aim to stop the spread of the illness.
The Holstein Association USA has named 12 Distinguished Junior Member semifinalists, the highest honor available to a junior member, bestowed upon those aged 17 to 21 and demonstrating their lifetime commitment to the Holstein breed.
- Dubuque County man accused of sexually abusing child
- Bobcats are ready to compete at state
- Two more resign from police department
- Man facing multiple charges after spitting on law enforcement
- New Dyersville business already getting buzz
- Local artist on display in Dubuque
- Bobcats win Class XII Hip Hop
- Harris signs with University of Mississippi
- Colesburg parish opens new hall
- Blazers prepare for state championships
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.