Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey is encouraging Iowans to nominate deserving farmers for the 2016 Iowa Conservation Farmer of the Year Award.
Farmers wishing to maximize crop yields may find their answers by viewing satellite imagery of their fields. A program offered by SilverEdge Cooperative in Edgewood allows crop producers to view historical satellite data of their fields to help them make better business decisions in the future.
An outbreak of avian flu and the deaths of more than seven million birds have strained poultry producers around the state. Though it poses little risk to humans, preventive measures aim to stop the spread of the illness.
The Holstein Association USA has named 12 Distinguished Junior Member semifinalists, the highest honor available to a junior member, bestowed upon those aged 17 to 21 and demonstrating their lifetime commitment to the Holstein breed.
- Unique baseball event announced for area
- Time brings siblings back together
- Dubuque County woman competes in national ag pageant
- CJ Beeps Equipment opens up shop
- Beckman teacher named finalist for agriculture award
- Council signs off on new revenue bond
- Annexation study hits public sphere
- Authorities: Intoxicated Farley man rear-ends sheriff deputy
- Bobcats whip Dubuque Senior
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.