Walking across America’s longest road, historic US Highway 20, from Boston, Mass., 3,365 miles across 12 states, two highly-decorated combat veterans, Justin “JD” LeHew and Coleman “Rocky” Kinzer set out on foot on June 6, aiming to walk across the country and eventually reach Newport by Christmas.
- Field of Dreams hosts Healthcare Heroes
- The Kinsella Experience
- Authorities ID man killed in farming accident
- Eastern Iowa Tourism Association ends 36-year run
- 'An overdue award': Breitbach's owners garner Iowa Restaurant Association's top honor
- Beckman Catholic celebrates homecoming
- Msgr. Walter L. Brunkan
- Western Dubuque Wingfest returns to celebrate the fine arts
- Western Dubuque rolls over Marion
- Dyersville man sentenced to 2 years for sex crime
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.