Chris Janson and Chase Bryant will headline Country Night at the Delaware County Fair Thursday, July 14.
With a voting deadline Friday, March 11 and the Iowa Department of Natural Resources looking at starting fines Dec. 31, Petersburg residents are still looking for options that would forestall building an expensive wastewater treatment system.
The committee charged with filling the Board of Supervisors vacancy left by the death of Tom Hancock are planning to appoint a new supervisor, if possible.
Luther Manor Communities is planning to expand its Asbury campus to include a dementia unit and assisted living. The non-profit will get up to $9 million in financing help from the city of Sageville, and possibly Peosta.
Many Dubuque County Master Gardener activities are based in Dubuque, but a stalwart group of rural and small-town Master Gardeners, and some new blood, are raising awareness of the program outside of the city.
The rapport between the two is remarkable, considering that they are neither peers nor relatives. Jaycee Fleege giggles as she tells LuAnn McQuillen about a Christmas gift she might have inadvertently spotted, one she hopes will be under the Christmas tree. They share a conspiratorial smile.
Sunnycrest Manor’s new administrator says that the county nursing facility is a “great place,” despite a mid-September state survey that fined the facility for deficiencies in safety and dining services.
Stray dogs and cats found in Dubuque County may soon all be brought to Dyersville’s no-kill shelter, if Whispurring Hope founders Vicky Ruefer and April Hoskins enter into an agreement with the county supervisors.
The Dubuque County library system is gaining the ability to set its own funding level, and the library board of trustees and county supervisors discussed the changes in a work session Monday.
With the largest primary candidate pool in more than 25 years, the Dubuque County Board of Supervisors race will narrow considerably following the Democratic primary election on June 3.
- 'Field of Dreams' actor buying iconic Dyersville building
- Dubuque County health officials begin asking smaller cities to mandate masks as COVID-19 cases surge
- Beckman FFA student prepares for future
- The 'interesting side:' Back of Dubuque County ballots features governance of local programs
- Moser School celebrates 50 years
- Council looks at city specific numbers
- Election Preview, Dubuque County Board of Supervisors: Republican challenger aims to bring integrity, sheriff's department experience to position
- Lou and Mary Ronnebaum card shower
- Peosta Elementary gets local taste
- Wulfekuhle passionate about pork
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.