Chris Janson and Chase Bryant will headline Country Night at the Delaware County Fair Thursday, July 14.
With a voting deadline Friday, March 11 and the Iowa Department of Natural Resources looking at starting fines Dec. 31, Petersburg residents are still looking for options that would forestall building an expensive wastewater treatment system.
The committee charged with filling the Board of Supervisors vacancy left by the death of Tom Hancock are planning to appoint a new supervisor, if possible.
Luther Manor Communities is planning to expand its Asbury campus to include a dementia unit and assisted living. The non-profit will get up to $9 million in financing help from the city of Sageville, and possibly Peosta.
Many Dubuque County Master Gardener activities are based in Dubuque, but a stalwart group of rural and small-town Master Gardeners, and some new blood, are raising awareness of the program outside of the city.
The rapport between the two is remarkable, considering that they are neither peers nor relatives. Jaycee Fleege giggles as she tells LuAnn McQuillen about a Christmas gift she might have inadvertently spotted, one she hopes will be under the Christmas tree. They share a conspiratorial smile.
Sunnycrest Manor’s new administrator says that the county nursing facility is a “great place,” despite a mid-September state survey that fined the facility for deficiencies in safety and dining services.
Stray dogs and cats found in Dubuque County may soon all be brought to Dyersville’s no-kill shelter, if Whispurring Hope founders Vicky Ruefer and April Hoskins enter into an agreement with the county supervisors.
The Dubuque County library system is gaining the ability to set its own funding level, and the library board of trustees and county supervisors discussed the changes in a work session Monday.
With the largest primary candidate pool in more than 25 years, the Dubuque County Board of Supervisors race will narrow considerably following the Democratic primary election on June 3.
- Multiple cars broken into overnight, Chief asks residents to lock doors
- Dubuque County man sentenced to 25 years for sexually abusing girl
- IDPH announces 64 new cases, 4 in Dubuque County
- After $250,000 depleted in week, Dubuque County officials add $500,000 to pandemic fund
- Generous act and facelift for J&R Fashions
- IDPH announces 38 new cases, 4 in Dubuque County on Sunday
- WD schools using 'resiliency rooms' to reduce suspensions
- Farley residents to be surveyed about future of local Dubuque County Library branch
- Project Rooted serves over 700 lunches in Dubuque County in two days
- 2 more COVID-19 cases reported in Dubuque County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.