The pickleball players of Dyersville will soon have a new court in Candy Cane Park. Known as a fast-paced racket sport that’s quick to pick up, pickleball has been growing in popularity for years. According to Dyersville Parks and Recreation Director Adam Huehnergarth, the idea of building a pickleball court in Dyersville has been floated around for a while, but only recently did anyone look into it seriously.
- Hank Lucas: A blessed life
- Fareway will fundraise with Clydesdales
- Woman arrested in Epworth pleads guilty to falsely claiming $18,000 in unemployment benefits
- Authorities: Dubuque County teen hurt when ATV rolls, strikes vehicle
- Finest grains prepares to close
- A dream come true
- As luck would have it
- Dubuque County man arrested with 5 pounds of meth, guns sentenced to 20 years
- Leo W. Klostermann
- Marilyn Joyce (Westermeyer) Klein
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.