The Dubuque County Board of Supervisors voted, 2-1, to end the countywide mask mandate during an emergency meeting tonight, after changed guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
- BREAKING: Dubuque County supervisors repeal mask mandate
- Mask requirement will remain at Western Dubuque
- Ronald 'Scronnie' Jurgens
- Deutmeyer Auto celebrates 40 years
- Coasting on Historic Hwy 20
- Brian Waechter
- The Landing is open for business
- Peosta hires new city administrator
- Relay for Life supports
- American Heart Association warns about youth vaping
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.