Don’t forget to re-set your clocks. Daylight Saving Time begins at 2 a.m. on Sunday, March 13. That means that we’ll “lose an hour,” so to speak, the weekend before St. Patrick’s Day.
Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal is stumping in Iowa in his bid for the presidential GOP nomination, and Oct. 14 he came to Dyersville to convince Iowans that he is out to make this election about saving the American dream.
- Four long months brings the Rauschs two beautiful gifts
- Popular Dyersville restaurant temporarily closing due to COVID-19 impacts
- Authorities: Man pulls knife on electrical worker in Dyersville
- 2 charged after woman shot by 2-year-old in Dyersville
- Grant provides boost for new pump/remodel at Barrett Auto
- Homeowners association requests financial help from city
- Local Youth Artist Featured in Teen Mental Health First Aid
- Alvera Juliana (Neuhaus) Mormann
- Dubuque County supervisors approve spending authority for health department director
- Police report, Nov. 25
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.