WASHINGTON — The U.S. is recommending a “pause” in administration of the single-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine to investigate reports of potentially dangerous blood clots.
- Court reporter promotes profession
- Police report, April 7
- New taproom, coffee shop to open as neighbors in Peosta
- Donald Offermann
- Western Dubuque will present Elf
- Authorities: Child struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Peosta
- Handing over the reins
- Peosta residents get closer look at future parks, trails
- Ed-Co will discuss lifting mask mandate
- JKPL unlocks its doors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.