Sheriff's officers are investigating a spate of shot-out intersection lights along Highways 151 and 52.
A Jan. 29 release from the Dubuque County Sheriff's Office identified seven intersection lights shot out in the past month. In all but one instance, investigators believe that a small-caliber rifle was used.
Locations are as follows:
• Highway 151 and Sundown Road
• Highway 151 and Monastery Road (two lights)
• Highway 151 and Twelve Mile Road
• Highway 52 South and Massey Station Road
• Highway 52 South and Schueller Heights Road
• Highway 52 South and St. Catherine's Road
Law enforcement are asking anyone with information to contact the Dubuque County Sheriff's Office.