The Iowa Department of Public Health on Tuesday released guidelines for who will be in the second phase of COVID-19 vaccinations in the state.
- LETTER: Thankful Beckman, SFX offer school every day despite pandemic
- New Vienna historical items discovered
- Judge denies Stephen’s appeal, upholds life sentence
- Group readies pro-ATV petition
- Initial COVID-19 vaccinations under way in Delaware County
- Country Junction closes its doors
- Koch, Dyersville's builder, passes away
- Western Dubuque schools look to further grow English Language Learners program
- Bob and Sue Willenborg
- WD's Nauman overcomes injury
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.