The first case of the omicron variant of COVID-19 in Delaware County has been confirmed. This variant spreads more easily than the original virus and nationally has become the dominant strain of COVID-19.
- Aquatic Center will be upgraded
- Court of Appeals hears arguments over Delaware County man's murder conviction
- Vickie S. Kammiller
- Jury finds Farley man guilty of sexual assault at UNI dorm
- Event spotlights women who manage farmland
- Stegers take over ownership of the Palace Saloon
- Charges related to meth dismissed against Dyersville man
- Carolyn S. Sequeira
- Dyersville explores creating ‘float park’
- John F. Althoff
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.