Denise “EC” Marie Miarecki Stillman, 46, lost her courageous battle with cancer on Nov. 7, 2018. She was born Nov. 28, 1971, to Gale and Wanda Miarecki. She is sister to Debra Vera and Abby Shelton, mother to Claire and John Stillman and wife of Thomas Mietzel of Columbus, Wis. After an 18-year career in marketing, she pursued her passion of entrepreneurship and set her eyes on a business venture that captured her passion and dreams when she purchased the Field of Dreams Movie Site in Dyersville. Her vision was to build a mecca for traveling baseball and softball kids similar to Cooperstown in New York. Denise has truly touched the lives of everyone she interacted with, and she will forever be missed. A Celebration of Life Service will be held Saturday, Dec. 1 from 12-4 p.m. at the Field of Dreams Movie Site at 28995 Lansing Rd, Dyersville, IA, 52040. Friends and loved ones of Denise are welcome to attend the ceremony and celebrate Denise’s wonderful spirit.
With recent guidance from the federal government, Dubuque County staff have started planning an approach to spending the millions of dollars the county will receive via the American Rescue Plan.
- Peosta Elementary hosts fundraiser
- Authorities ID man killed in rollover crash in Dubuque County
- ATVs to hit streets Friday
- Bell wins Wickham teaching award
- Police report, June 9
- 2021 state baseball tournament moves to Carroll, Iowa City
- Western Dubuque softball improves to 8-0
- Bobcats finish sixth at state
- Bobcats nip Blazers
- Arvidson joins newspaper staff
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.