WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden’s COVID-19 vaccination campaign hit a snag when federal regulators recommended a “pause” in administering Johnson & Johnson shots. But the White House portrayed the action as important validation of his measured approach throughout the rollout.
- Court reporter promotes profession
- Maiers celebrates 100 years
- Donald Offermann
- STATE OF THE CITY: Dyersville is a growing, successful city
- ZZ Top to perform at Delaware County Fair
- Police report, April 7
- Dubuque County holds annual dairy banquet
- 'He was very good to us': Rev. John O'Connor remembered by many
- Man found dead in park outside of Manchester
- Western Dubuque will present Elf
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.