Tom and Mona Schemmel, of Farley, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary at Breitbach’s Country Dining in Balltown. Joining them were: Leasha, Steve and Rose Wiebers, of Urbana; Klista, Peter, Gannon, Mylah, Karlyn, Lambert and Leland Mels, of Perry; Koren Schemmel, of Roswell, Ga.; Marla…
Robert and Miriam (Schaefer) Eick, of Dyersville, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary Sept. 20 by having lunch with the Rev. Mark Nemmers, the priest who married them. Family and friends will gather for dinner at Cheddar’s in Cedar Rapids after 4 p.m. Mass at St. Matthew.
Travis and Kylie (Kruse) Kelchen, of New Vienna, are announcing the birth of their twin daughters, Stella Rose and Tayah Catherine, born Aug. 8 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City.
Callie Lansing and Chris Nurczyk, of Joliet, Ill., are announcing their engagement and upcoming marriage. Parents of the couple are Dave and Becky Lansing, of Worthington and Mike and Kelly Nurczyk, of Channahon, Ill.
Richard and Jean (Sauser) Mescher, of Dyersville, are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary Sept. 1 at the 8:30 Mass at the Basilica of St. Francis Xavier with their family.
• Mark and Val O’Brien of Dubuque, are announcing the birth of their daughter Scarlett Rose O’Brien. She was born at Mercy One in Dubuque May 18 at 1:57 a.m. She weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 21 inches long.
Jim Kluesner and Donna (Krapfl) Kluesner were married July 21, 1959. To celebrate their 60th anniversary, their children hosted a family party at Pinicon Ridge at Central City. A party was held at Luxemburg City Park for the Kluesner family July 21 and a party for the Krapfl family July 20, …
Bob and Pat Meinert, of Dyersville, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in LaCrosse, Wis. June 14 at Freight House Restaurant with a family dinner. They also celebrated June 15 with a celebration party held and hosted by their children at the Four Sisters overlooking the Mississippi Ri…
Adam and Kiley Rahe, of Dyersville, are announcing the birth of their daughter, Elizabeth Mary, born May 29, 2019 at 1:44 a.m. at Mercy Hospital, Dubuque. She weighed 5 pounds 1 ounce and was 19 inches long.
Camden Michael Konzen, son of Mike and Ashley Konzen of Dyersville, received the sacrament of baptism June 2 at St. Francis Xavier Basilica in Dyersville. Camden wore the baptismal outfit that his father wore.
Brian and Melissa Mensen, of Alburnett, announce the birth of their son Tate Steven Mensen born May 27, 2019 at 2:47 p.m. in Cedar Rapids at UnityPoint, St. Luke’s Hospital. He weighed 10 pounds 2 ounces and was 22 ½ inches long.
Mitch and Brittany Reittinger, of Dyersville, are announcing the birth of their daughter, Rowyn Louise. She was born Feb. 26 at 1:50 a.m. at UnityPoint Health — Finley Hospital, Dubuque, weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce and was 20 1/4 inches long. She was greeted at home by big sister, Remi, age 1.
Wes and Nicole Marbach, of Earlville, are announcing the birth of their daughter, Anna Marie, born Feb. 19 at 2:42 p.m. at Mercy One Dubuque. She weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long.
Rebecca Brehm, of Kieler, Wis. and Ryan Lehmann, of Peosta were marred on Oct. 6, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. at Holy Family Church, Peosta. The Rev. Rod Allers officiated. Music was provided by Evan Heil and Jacob Nuti.
Alvin “Shorty” and Doris Hermsen, of Dyersville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary Jan. 12, 2019 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the K of C Hall in Dyersville with a family dinner.
Matt and Maria Mensen, of New Vienna, are announcing the birth of their son, Spencer Leo, born Dec. 22, 2018 at 9:36 p.m. at Finley Hospital, Dubuque. Spencer weighed 8 pounds, 15 ounces and was 20 inches long.
Bodhi Cecil Walton was born Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2018 at 8:19 a.m. to Ethan and Emily Walton, Waukee, at Mercy Hospital in Des Moines. He tipped the scales at 10 pounds and 1 ounce and is 20 inches long.
Eric and Kelly Klein, of Holy Cross, are announcing the birth of their twins, Carter Daniel and Carson Mark, born Nov. 16 at Mercy Hospital, Dubuque. Carter weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and was 19 ½ inches long. Carson weighed 5 pounds 15 ounces and was 19 ½ inches long.
- UPDATE: Murder trial: Son testifies he lost sight of dad on morning of mother's killing
- Engelkens a family for all (sports) seasons
- Dubuque murder trial: Husband searched internet for info on punishment of cheating spouses, location of organs
- UPDATE: Dubuque murder trial: Woman stabbed by corn rake 'at least twice, possibly 3 times,' pathologist says
- Dubuque murder trial: On the stand, husband denies killing wife, explains internet searches
- Dubuque murder trial: Son testifies he lost sight of dad on morning of killing, while doctor questions story of accidental death
- UPDATE: Dubuque murder trial: Prosecutor argues only husband could have killed wife, while defense point to it being someone else
- Dubuque murder trial: Field manager testifies about affair with woman slain with corn rake
- Authorities: Drug deal dispute leads to fight in Farley
- Mullis murder trial set to begin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.