Dyersville residents Don and Dianne Kramer celebrated 50 years of marriage Aug. 16. Don Kramer, originally of Earlville and Dianne Beckmann, of Dyersville, were married in 1969 at a noon Mass in St. Francis Xavier Basilica. During their 50 years together, they’ve lived in Cedar Falls, Grundy Center and Dyersville. They currently reside in Dyersville.
- Willenborg named New Vienna Citizen of the Year
- New clinic opens in Dyersville
- WESTERN DUBUQUE SCHOOLS: Do your words match your actions
- WD seniors go through Real Life Academy
- Council hires two new offiers
- Airbnb meeting a hit with residents
- Bridal show draws big crowd
- Heavens reflects on trip to White House
- Police Report, Feb. 12
- Blazers handle No. 1 Marion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.