Stewart and Teresa Jerrett of Lancaster, Wis. and Daniel and Kim Prier of Dyersville, announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their children, Taylor Jerrett and Bradley Prier.
Andrea Digmann and Matt Houselog are announcing their engagement and upcoming marriage. Andrea works for Medline Industries in Dubuque and Matt works for John Deere Dubuque Works.
We are excited to announce the engagement of Katey Austin to Adam Rausch, both of Dyersville. Katey is the daughter of Mike and Diane Austin, Cross Plains, Wis. Adam is the son of Loran and Sue Rausch, Luxemburg. Both are graduates of the University of Dubuque. Katey is an RN for MercyOne Dy…
Callie Lansing and Chris Nurczyk, of Joliet, Ill., are announcing their engagement and upcoming marriage. Parents of the couple are Dave and Becky Lansing, of Worthington and Mike and Kelly Nurczyk, of Channahon, Ill.
Daryl and Rosie Nurre, of Dyersville, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Michelle Nurre, to Jacob McGuire. He is the son of Jon McGuire of Rock Island, Ill. and Lisa and Bruce Simmers of Acworth, Ga.
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden’s COVID-19 vaccination campaign hit a snag when federal regulators recommended a “pause” in administering Johnson & Johnson shots. But the White House portrayed the action as important validation of his measured approach throughout the rollout.
- Court reporter promotes profession
- Maiers celebrates 100 years
- Donald Offermann
- Police report, April 7
- New taproom, coffee shop to open as neighbors in Peosta
- Dubuque County holds annual dairy banquet
- Western Dubuque will present Elf
- Authorities: Child struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Peosta
- STATE OF THE CITY: Dyersville is a growing, successful city
- 'He was very good to us': Rev. John O'Connor remembered by many
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.