Kristin May Brehm and Eric Joseph Leuchs, both of Earlville, are announcing their upcoming marriage.
Stewart and Teresa Jerrett of Lancaster, Wis. and Daniel and Kim Prier of Dyersville, announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their children, Taylor Jerrett and Bradley Prier.
Andrea Digmann and Matt Houselog are announcing their engagement and upcoming marriage. Andrea works for Medline Industries in Dubuque and Matt works for John Deere Dubuque Works.
We are excited to announce the engagement of Katey Austin to Adam Rausch, both of Dyersville. Katey is the daughter of Mike and Diane Austin, Cross Plains, Wis. Adam is the son of Loran and Sue Rausch, Luxemburg. Both are graduates of the University of Dubuque. Katey is an RN for MercyOne Dy…
Callie Lansing and Chris Nurczyk, of Joliet, Ill., are announcing their engagement and upcoming marriage. Parents of the couple are Dave and Becky Lansing, of Worthington and Mike and Kelly Nurczyk, of Channahon, Ill.
Daryl and Rosie Nurre, of Dyersville, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Michelle Nurre, to Jacob McGuire. He is the son of Jon McGuire of Rock Island, Ill. and Lisa and Bruce Simmers of Acworth, Ga.
Due to an increase in positive COVID-19 cases over the past two weeks, Western Dubuque High School will require masks of all students and staff beginning Thursday, Oct. 14.
- Mi-T-M becomes employee-owned
- Kids sell lemonade to thank hospice for helping their grandpa
- WD hosts annual Dance Off
- New Vienna man charged with assault with intent to commit sexual abuse
- Blazers complete perfect regular season
- Sheriff: Teen sexually assault at county park
- Man pleads guilty to sex crimes with 2 Delaware County girls
- Shirley A. Nadermann
- Police: Man arrested after chase tops 100 mph
- Three vie to represent Dyersville's Ward 3