Megan Louise Kregel and Ted Conrad McAllister, both of New Vienna, announce their engagement and upcoming wedding.
It is with great pride that Randy and Kori Mahoney of Dyersville, Eric and Jill of Fruita, Colo. and Michelle and Ben of Washington D.C., announce the upcoming wedding of their children, Brad Straavaldsen Mahoney and Brittany McCormick Walker.
Stewart and Teresa Jerrett of Lancaster, Wis. and Daniel and Kim Prier of Dyersville, announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their children, Taylor Jerrett and Bradley Prier.
Andrea Digmann and Matt Houselog are announcing their engagement and upcoming marriage. Andrea works for Medline Industries in Dubuque and Matt works for John Deere Dubuque Works.
We are excited to announce the engagement of Katey Austin to Adam Rausch, both of Dyersville. Katey is the daughter of Mike and Diane Austin, Cross Plains, Wis. Adam is the son of Loran and Sue Rausch, Luxemburg. Both are graduates of the University of Dubuque. Katey is an RN for MercyOne Dy…
Callie Lansing and Chris Nurczyk, of Joliet, Ill., are announcing their engagement and upcoming marriage. Parents of the couple are Dave and Becky Lansing, of Worthington and Mike and Kelly Nurczyk, of Channahon, Ill.
Daryl and Rosie Nurre, of Dyersville, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Michelle Nurre, to Jacob McGuire. He is the son of Jon McGuire of Rock Island, Ill. and Lisa and Bruce Simmers of Acworth, Ga.
- Maquoketa Valley educator receives award
- Western Dubuque writes history
- Marching post-Roe
- 1 injured in rollover crash in Dubuque County
- Taking the leap to K9 Country
- REO Speedwagon to headline Delaware County Fair
- Stock Cropper combines livestock and crop farming
- Elk Wind repowering project set to begin this summer
- Eileen Theresa Tegeler Olberding
- 4 Delaware County residents dead, including 3 children, 9 injured in rollover crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.