Leroy and Mary Jane (Naber) Gaul are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. They were married Dec. 30, 1961, at St. Boniface Church in New Vienna. Their union was blessed with four children, Dennis, Mark, Sue and Pam, nine grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. Leroy and Mary Jane celebrated with a family dinner at Breitbach’s in Balltown and a trip to Branson in November.
- Aquatic Center will be upgraded
- Court of Appeals hears arguments over Delaware County man's murder conviction
- Vickie S. Kammiller
- Jury finds Farley man guilty of sexual assault at UNI dorm
- Event spotlights women who manage farmland
- Stegers take over ownership of the Palace Saloon
- Charges related to meth dismissed against Dyersville man
- Carolyn S. Sequeira
- Dyersville explores creating ‘float park’
- WD hears progress on Peosta playground, approves superintendent's retirement
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.